RE: [NetEpic ML] More on Ogres (long)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:36:32 +0200

This sounds VERY interesting. I must check out if the SJG have re-released
this. Would doubtlessly give many new ideas.

> >From: jyrki.saari_at_...
> >I dug up my copy of Ogre miniatures rules, and here are my
> suggestions to
> >the Heathen armylist.
>
> Big Snip! (sorry mate, would have made this post huge)
> Darryl H

No prob. So what do you think about my suggestions? Feel free to criticize
if you don't like something.

> >Some flyers and AA vehicles would also be in order, and I
> would recommend
> >adding field repair Ogres.
> >
> >Opinions? suggestions?
> >
> >Jyrki Saari

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.