Re: [NetEpic ML] Fliers..

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:28:38 -0400

Hi!

In essence if you dont have AA cover or flier cover and the enemy has fliers, you're in for a bad day. You can still win of course, but it isn't easy. It works like modern day stuff, you don't go into battle nowadays without air cover if you dont you get pounded.

This was sort of intended, but I see your point. Many rules ahve been proposed to Address it, but none have passed muster. They either make fliers useless of are too complicated. Givng fire to infantry wihtout penalty makes it to easy to shoot down and AA units would be worthless.

No doubt others will give their opinions too.

Peter