[v5.0] Analysis - Help!

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:22:33 -0400

Alright. I've picked apart most of the Imperial, Eldar and Ork units - 174
units so far. I'll finish up later this week. Right now, I need help.

 1) Ork stuff is just plain wacky - I'm doing a WAG on the funky weapons
and comparing their effects to more conventional weapons. Any suggestions
on how to handle this?

 2) I want to be sure to take a look at the known broken, um...
"controversial" units. The WR Host is one that's come up - others?

 3) Only 15 of the 174 units have costs rounded to the nearest 25. Who
would object to eliminating this, and how strongly? Why?

 4) I've noticed a few differences between the origional Space Marine /
Renegades / etc army cards, and the current NetEpic costs. I assume these
were argued over - do I want to touch that?

 5) I've received one (1) feedback from when I asked for input on this
project (Thanks Peter!). Unless you give me your opinion on what's
important (CAF vs. armor vs. movement, for example), your disagreement with
the results will be duly ignored. Thank you.

Finally, I'll be covering six armies - four Imperial (PDF, IG, SM, TL),
Eldar & Ork - so if the appropriate project leaders could please keep an
eye out for my proposal, I'd appreciate it. Who're the Eldar & Ork leaders,
anyway?
-Yar