Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Superheavy damage tables

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:58:52 -0400

Jarreas Underwood wrote:

>I don't think it should go in the core book. I don't like it, as it adds another thing to keep track of - "Is that a light damage or heavy damage counter?" I'll stick it in the optionals book, though, and we'll see what the feedback is.
>-Yar

Hi!

Thats fine. Though you still need to add the blurb about adding the
damage bonus from those weapons that have one.

One question, what ever happened to the more detailed damage tables for
superheavies?

You could scrap the above and just include the more detailed ones in the
optionals book.

How about that?

Peter