[NetEpic ML] Re: Polls and Imperial Guard

From: <warprat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:55:55 -0800

Hi Peter!

I love these Polls, democracy in action. Even if the vote doesn't go
your way, ya gotta love it!

Changes:

1) Sentinals, allow to move over rough terain as normal.
2) Eliminate Ordinatus Vehicles as an Imperial Guard unit.
They should be Tech Guard only.
3) Reduce the cost of the Capitol Imperialis to 500pts.
4) Robots move as Infantry.

5) Deathsrikes:
A) Use Nils Rules. Nils, please post these!
B) Make NEW Cool missiles (Like the Skipjack). Put these in an
alternate
section. Play test the new rules, old weapons, and new weapons.
Discuss and vote in next revision.

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/?start=3197