Re: [NetEpic ML] silly question?

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 08:06:38 -0400

I have thought about it and I think it isn't cheese. They are the rules and
it is cheese to let infantry get to fire after fighting in CC. In your
example and the way you would like the rules, the terminators(who are on
advance fire) would crush the gretchin in CC and then be able to fire in the
advance fire phase, that is cheese. If these terminators were on FF then
they would have to fire at the gretchin.
Any infantry, calvary, and walkeron AF will lose its ability to fire if in
CC. Also if they are on FF they must fire at the charging unit. This doesn't
apply for vehicles which can fire over the units unless they are pinned by
them.
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World