Re: [Epic] Stand and Deliver

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 11:39:40 -0600

>Well Doddsy, lets put it this way. In the new Warhammer magic they changes
>enough of the system, rules and cards that you actually have to buy it (thus
>making Aus$100+ worth fo stuff useless), but didn't change it enough that
>you felt justified in outlaying Aus$75 for the bloody thing! It seems to be
>the GW trend of doing things which is what I am scared about with Epic97
>(whoops! Epic 40K).
>
>-Kelvin.....

I wonder how much they will charge for each of the new supplements for the
armies? Maybe since they will be getting rid of the cards they will just do
Codex books like 40K. I thought $30.00(USA) for the boxed supplement was
pushing the edge. And, chances are they will not combine races like they
did in the boxes, they'll just fluff it with more background. I hope Andy
and Jarvis aren't reading this as they might get new ideas for those
marketing basterds.

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the rock
and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians