Re: [Epic] Problems with the old system

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:39:47 +1000 (EST)

>> I'm sure that the Leviathan chassis and the giant Imperial termite-thingie
>> were classified as titan-sized vehicles. It's possible this was a house
>> rule, but I specifically remember a mini-painting category that included
>> them with titans. It's unlike GW to do so unless it's in line with the
rules.>
>> I guess I could be flaking.

>In the old first edition rules I think they had a name like
>"Praetorian Sized vehicles." As veterans of that game point out,
>though, the game was so different then that comparisons are
>pointless. I hear you could actually use the Hellbore back then...

Hey, in the first edition the Hellbore and the Capitol Imperialis were
REALLY nasty things. The Hellbore contained a Lascannon or two plus
uncountable Heavy Bolters while the Capitol's main gun was a Defense Laser
with lots of Heavy Bolters and Lascannons to back it up. They were the
nastiest fo the nasties in those days, but now they are sadly lacking. 'Tis
a shame. I like the Capitol model.

-Kelvin.....

           "Two weeks ago I had it made.
             Two weeks ago I was dead."