RE: [Epic] -Chaos- Tactic Critique

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:52:51 -0500

>> > Thousand sons certainly have the _cheesiest_ special power
>> > of the marine legions- "how are traitor marines like a vortex missile"
>>
>> Uh, you mean 'Death Guard'. Nurgle's Rot is a
>> helluva lot more powerful than a 25cm auto-scatter vortex.
>>
>> Scott
>> shupes_at_...
>>
>I'll back you on this one, Scott. I've had two companies decimated by one
>detachment of stinking-special-power-chaos-marines. Things like that are
>one reason I like E40k. But don't get me started about Squats...
>
>--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
>"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune

-----> I can buy diseased marines spreading the Fastest Flu in the
Universe -
so it offs the infantry - big deal! They're there to die : )
But the Thousand sons "Hey - look over there! POP!" power just annoys me
 - it's an actual threat to titans, etc.
        I know that between Mort & his boys you can lose a lot of troops - it
just doesn't bother me as much as the 'Portable Hole" TM... : )

Chris Miller