[Epic] Painting Question

From: PAULO ALEXANDRE CORREIA POMBAL(leic) <"PAULO>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 09:02:26 +0000 (WET)

I have some painted Titans and would like to paint them in new color
schemes. But, there is a **little** problem. If I paint them over again,
they'll start loosing some details. Is there anyway of taking the
paint off? Ah! By the way, they are **plastic** minis, so, petrol based
solutions just melt them away ( one friend of mine tried it and, well...
it looked like something the cat dragged in!!!)

Please help me on this one

Paulo Pombal
pacp_at_...