Re: [Epic] Q&A Question...

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 21:39:04 -0400

Sauron1 writes; As I have said before my Wargames club has quite a few new
younger players that are quite sharp. They are not playing Epic2nd so I
will give them miniatures, but because the do not like the new rules. They
play DBA, and other fast rules when they want, and I gave them my set of
Epi40k rules to try out. Some of them have Net access and such, and have
this list address,and that of the 40k group, but as is the way these days
there is only so mutch money to spend and GW usually doesn't get it.The
local Hobby store has drastically reduced its Gw wall space and GW was
originally looking at a local site ( yes the MLS realty net is also dropped
into )but suddenly dropped it. and opened in London Ontario. sauron1