[Epic] Q&A (&Tactics) pages updates

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 00:55:57 -0500

Just keeping you updated. The Q&A pages have now been updated to
include the following:

   * All the latest Q&A have been integrated into their respective
     places.

   * I've added a page that includes the last letter sent off to
     Jervis.

   * I've called Jervis "The Man" on a few additional pages. (Hey, I
     really like the guy! Leave me alone....)

Also, I've added Emil Kartov's general purpose Eldar tactics to
the tactics page. There is a lot there and I haven't had a chance
to dress them up with HTML or review them very much for content.
However, what I have reviewed seems good, Emil always seems so
reliable, and I've been sitting on them for *so long* that I just
had to put them up, at least in rough form. Look for me to dress
them up soon.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.