Re: [Epic] Q&A (&Tactics) pages updates

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 16:41:22 -0500

> Allen, are you sure this isn't Emil KartALov? Reading the article certainly
> makes it sound like our resident Eldar Commander. Lots of stuff there that
> sounds like our after-battle discussions.

Yikes! You are correct. (Sorry, Emil!) I have made this correction on
the pages. I've also made the note about morale harvesting you mentioned.

I had read that section, and didn't really notice that he was using
the wrong T&H idea. In most of my meeting engagements (all around
2,000 points per side) there has usually been a large section of the
table that I simply don't dedicate any troops for. The mobile Eldar
are usually able to thus send over a detatchment of Falcons or something to
start harvesting up morale. This situation usually cool with me, as it
is a detatchment that is thus out of the fight.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.