Re: [Epic] Pulsar, vortex, misc. questions

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 11:53:24 +1000 (EST)

>> Ok, so if a model is shot by a pulsar, it makes d6 saves. Does it also lose
>> d6 void shields, or just one?
> Effectively each 'save' is like a regular hit (ie if you get 6 hits
>treat it like 6 las cannon hits - if theres void shields up each hit knocks
>down a shield, once the shields are gone each hit scatters (if against a titan
>) seperately and saves are made seperately. Forgive me if Im misinterpreting
>the motivation behind your question but it doest ignore void shields or get
hits
>against the titans AND drop shields (unless you get more hits than shields in
>which case the shields are gone and the excess hits are resolved normally :) )

Just a small point. The deviation is all from the one point. I think it is
in the Q&A's that the pulsar all hit the one location, but you roll for
deviation for each of the shots that get thorugh the shields.

>> Should the Vortex template produced by the 1000 Sons scatter?
> You bet it should :).

I don't know why there have ever been problems with this one. It states that
it behaves just as a vortex misile, which scatters. So it scatters.

>> Philip
>>

> JAC

                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach