Re: [Epic] Swooping Hawk Warlocks?

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 12:50:01 -0600

> Neil, what do you base this on? The Army Book, page 70, gives upgrades
> of Aspect Warriors to jump packs, and also to psyker. It specifies
> that you can't combine jump packs and heavy weapons, but I don't see
> any rules reason why you can't add psyker to it. If you weren't
> supposed to combine those upgrades, wouldn't it have given Warlock
> an asterix, like jump packs and heavy weapons?
>
> andy

In the armies book, there was no provision for deploying your Swooping
Hawks via the drop pod rule. When this provision was made possible
via WD, however, I'm pretty sure they said you could only do it if you
stand was made up entirely of Swooping Hawks, and perhaps Exarchs since
Exarchs also have wings. I'd have to check the text again to be sure,
but I'm fairly sure I remember it being just Swooping Hawks and
Exarchs.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.