Re: [Epic] Khorne Berserkers

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 10:52:44 -0500

> From: duckrvr_at_...

[Khorne Beserkers snipped]

> I think this is much more powerful than the World Eaters Marines' current
> Stats. I don't think that comparison with Juggers is a valid one. Look at
> what it is compared to the current space marines. You've basically taken a
> detachment of space marines and given them the ability to use the chaos gift
> an unlimited number of times. In addition, you've given them better close
> combat.

        While I agree with most of your post, these guys do measure
up pretty evenly with World Eaters since they have guns - really nice
guns. While these Beserkers don't have squat.

> At this point they have become monstrously tough cc troops that
> can ride in rhinos and _thawks_.

        The fact that you can put these guys in Rhinos and thudnerhawks
is a good point - so they don't need the movement bonus. Trading
your heavy weapons for a +2 CAF is a pretty even deal, IMHO.

Scott
shupes_at_...