[Epic] Fluffy IG Question

From: Carl Billen <Carl.Billen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:08:13 +0200

I was just wondering, do the different nationalities of Imperial Guard (like
Tallarn, Catachan, Mordian, ...) have a slightly different organizational
structure, like the Ork Clans.

I think it would add a lot to the character of these troops that some units
would be available to some nationalities. Is there any 'fluffmeister'
around the list how can sum up the differences between the nationalities,
'cause (as I see it) the only difference is the uniform they're wearing...

Any suggestions ?

Carl Billen
Carl.Billen_at_...