[Epic] Campaign Rules

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:34:58 -0500

OK, I have a question for all you WHFB players on the list... (and
I know you're out there)

I've heard a little about the campaign rules included in WHFB 5th
edition on the warhammer newsgroup and I've become very curious.
It sounds a lot like each player controls certain territories, and
your army can only include certain models (like mages) if you have
the proper territory. Depending on whether you win or lose battles
your little empire will grow or shrink. The whole thing sounds like
it could add some flavor to battles without a lot of overhead & the
need for a referee. So I have 2 questions:

1. Are the rules any good?

2. How easy would it be to translate them into Epic terms?

Scott
shupes_at_...