Re: [Epic] Epic shock troops

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 00:49:25 -0000

The US Marines....Shock Troops!! Hard to believe!!
What about Somalia when the Boyz got their asses kicked back into the sea!!

As for the SS, the best of the SS were the 'Lionhearts', ex-British
soldiers who fought on the Eastern front against the Commies! britain
denies this of course, but a friend of my Grandfather said his brother was
a 'Lionheart' and wasn't allowed back into the country after WW2, so he
lived in Switzerland for ther rest of his days.