RE: [Epic] Epic 40K Facts

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 97 08:05:00 EST

>>>But they don't pop-up to see everything anymore, at least
>>>as Paul explained it.
>
>They don't?? That's not how I read it. I have been doing it myself
>with land speeders, works very well.

I have not read it myself, but Paul said that pop-ups
only go up as high as "intervening terrain". I asked
for clarification, and he said they go up as high as
whatever they're hiding behind, and then can see whatever
they can see from there.

If you want to explain your way of reading it, I'd be
interested. If they are again supposed to go up
infinitely high and see everything, I will again use
a house rule for how high they go. We used to use
25cm, but I think I'd prefer 15.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...