Re: [Epic] [E40k] - the FAQs

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:33:07 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 16-Apr-97 [Epic] [E40k] - the FAQs by Richard
Dewsbery_at_...
> Right. I'll appoint myself official FAQ monitor (everyone is always
> saying I know how to FAQ things up).

Hrm, no offense, right now I'd rather stick with Allen, who we voted in
previous.

> Jervis is going to get a little ticked off if we all send him e-mails
> with questions, particularly as we'll ask the same questions, so I'll
> volunteer to send a regular set of queries to him and collate his
> replies.

Standard, aye-up.

> So what questions do we want answering?? Please post me the wording you
> would want, but don't get upset if I play devil's advocate and put both
> sides of the argument to the rulesgiver.

Also standard... actually, they said what was easiest for them was a
list a, b, c, etc, of different situations. If nothing fit what they
thought, then they'd write it out.

If we need to place this to a vote again, we can do that... guess we
should wait, at a minimum, until Allen hears back from the primarchs
again.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...