Re: [Epic] Converting continued

From: Patrik Carlsson <f94pc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 14:18:46 +0200

> Sauron1 writes;I am elatted to see someone who has put so much into Epic
> to enjoy a string that an E-mail beginner like me got going. But try an
> exacto or one of those retractable continouse knives instead. The sharper
> the blade the better.Plase post pictures of your work as I can't afford a
> scanner for some time.Be sides I don't even know how to post a picture if
> I had one. sauron1

I think I had an exacto knife if thats the one where you can exchange
the
blades. I'm afraid it broke when I cut out a stick from a base. I got
the
blunt remainings into one of my nail roots. So thats why I'm using a
Swiss army knife, It's sharp enough and you can put pressure on the
blade.
Those retractable knifes would just spread splinters all around.

I'm ready with my devastators now. My 15 robots gave me 15 lascannons
from the autocannon. Plus 15 heavy bolters where I just cut of the
marines
arm and replaced the shoulderpad with the robots hand. And 15 missile
launchers from bannerpoles with a square thrigger/aiming device.
Without buying any spacemarine legions I've got quite some force and
the varieties of weapons will make them look great en masse.

Pictures will have to wait but I'd rather put them out on the web than
sending them as mail. This mainlinglist is hard to follow so I just read
the messages I think could interest me, then you can accept the chat
threads without getting bored. The only way to stay with the list is to
be active and contribute to it.

        Patrik Carlsson
                f94pc_at_...
                        http://www.efd.lth.se/~f94pc/epic/