Re: [Epic] Epic Terrain

From: Andrew Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 14:21:54 -0400

I've got a ping-pong table, and a grass mat and some stuff from Geohex.
I haven't used the Geohex terrain yet (except the mat), since I have
just moved, but I'm looking forward to using it, since it can make
whole raised areas, not just lumpy hills. I'll make some lumpy hills,
too. I've got some hills carved from green foam from a craft store,
but they're kinda slippery.

I've got a Ral Partha Dracolich (the one from a blister pack, not the
more expensive one) that I'm going to paint up as a dragon skeleton
and put on a hill, inspired by the large skelton C3PO walks past in the
desert in Star Wars. I've got some pipes and stuff for an industrial
site, from a toy train store. I'd like to get a bridge of some kind.
I've got some trees made from an aquarium plant.

andy
askinner_at_...