Re: [Epic] The return of Looney Rants!

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 03:12:12 -0500

At 04:40 PM 5/8/97 -0400, you wrote:

> Also, their morale sucks, which makes them vulnerable to
>fear and chaos cards (a double hit has a 50% chance of breaking a
>15 stand unit, and a 25% chance of completely wiping it out, which
>ain't too shabby), or forces them to field gargants (which is not
>desirable in small battles).

Um, Ork morale does not suck. Gargants can provide monstrous morale boosts,
and Ghaz can, too. If you dont' want to field them, that's fine, but don't
whine. As far as smaller games go, I recall playing a 3000 point army when
I had my orks that was nearly 50% command units (Goffs, Bad Moons, and KofS
with warlords, and extra nobz bikes). THAT can unbalance a small game.
They don't check morale, but if you still feel the need to take a gargant,
then it would hardly be a debilitating choice. Plus there are a couple
mekboy cards that help morale.

Temp