Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- After Review:

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 08:01:13 -0500

At 10:52 AM 6/10/97 -0700, you wrote:

>This goliath would be the only unit with a mega-cannon that is not a war
>engine. It would also be the only unit with both mega-cannon and
>artillery. I suggest that it have a minimum range of at least 30 cm.

Personally, I don't like the idea of mega cannons having artillery ability.
They are tough enough as it is. If you want to fire indirect, then take a
hvy barrage. Sure you are going to lose some suppression, but I think this
is reasonable. Barrages were designed to reflect indirect fire, and hvy
barrage each turn is not horribly less effective than a mega-cannon.

Temp