Re: [Epic] [Epic40k] Blast Markers and Firepower

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:01:35 -0500

At 02:12 PM 6/14/97 -0700, you wrote:

>> Okay, I think I'm reading this correctly . . .
>> 1) I'm not trying to make LRs more powerful than they are.
>> 2) I think going on a psyker hunt is poor gamesmanship. (but I would do so
>> in a tournament, as opposed to a friendly game)
>> 3) 15 cm bikes don't soak BMs unless there is a target within 15 cm.
>
>Why not? "I shoot at a rock". Is the allowable? Maybe...

Because it's stupid, that's why. If worse comes to worse, call it a "valid"
target. And no, rocks/earthworms/frogs aren't vaild. If you play with
someone that you think would try this kind of stunt, I suggest you dont'
play with them.

>This interpretation means that you don't magically gain long range
>firepower if an enemy unit moves within 15cm.

You have a point, but if someone is within 15 cm, chances are that will be a
priority target anyway.

Temp