Re: [Epic] Titan CC weapons (was: Question on Tyranid Biotitans)

From: David Lado <lado_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:53:39 -0400 (EDT)

>David Lado wrote:
>>
>> Well, they do get to move twice per turn (30 cm)
>
> What's the 30cm in reference to? While CC reavers and
>warlord titans would be moving 30cm a turn, CC phantom/warlocks
>could go up to 40cm IIRC, and Subjugators could go as far as 50cm.

I was thinking of the Reaver example given by the previous poster
(Reavers move 15 cm twice). Other races do have faster WEs (lucky
bastards :).

> OTOH, the CC titan would probably make a good fire magnet
>for the same reason - you could make it look like you're going
>for his WEs in CC, and carry out other plans with the rest of
>your army while your opponent is destroying your CC titan.

True. You could put a CC at the center of your assault force, and if
they enemy fixates on it, the assualt troops could press forward
without accumulating many blast markers/casualties. WEs in general
make really good support for assault troops because they always
support CC/FF and they can engage more than 2 enemys at a time (and
have really big AFs).

David