Re: [Epic] Hello

From: Giancarlo Mauri <mauri_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:49:48 +0200 (METDST)

>However Magic the Gathering arrived in Australia and nothing was ever the
>same :[
>
>Now I have only a handfull of opponents.
>
>TTFN
>Michael Goh

Besides, I think that MtG had a strong effect in the new Epic: Magic has
got many creatures with the same stats and Banding, first strike etcetera,
E40K has got units with the same stats but Hvy Weapons, Mega Cannons
etcetera.
It is Magic example (and big money) who pushed for this policy in a game
that should have preferred flavor and complexity to standardization.