Re: [Epic] Hello (the good 'ol days)

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 21:05:25 +0800

At 23:16 28/06/97 -0700, you wrote:

>But what I don't understand is that WH40K is thriving.... Epic is such a better
>game by all accounts.

It's good to have a game which it is VERY UNLIKELY to be obliterated in the
first turn.

>If only I had a handful of opponents...

How many opponents do you have? I have - My younger brother (Tyranids or
Imperium), My wife (will only play squats, so I'm waiting for my next
Citadel Journal), 2 of my friends (one who I have had every game against so
far - Imperium, and the other is sure to play once we get a time together -
probably also Imperium). With all the Ork miniatures we have I hope we can
get someone to play them.

Michael Goh (Erax)