RE: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:30:45 -0700 (PDT)

I thought Allies was already a 'core' rule. If it is
to stay core it should stay like the rules state: No
more than 2 armies--75% main army and 25% allied
force. I like the idea that if you take a Space Marine
army and it is Ultramarines for example and you add a
Dark Angels Raven Wing that you would now have to take
up to 25% of your allies as Dark Angels. I've seen
some players take the Raven Wing in a Space Wolves
army and take IG to boot. That isn't right. We also
need to define who can take allies. For example Chaos
has none as well as Tyranids. What about Orks? Can
they team up with any army when facing those foes?
Eldar? They distrust mankind. Can they take allies or
will there be conditions if they are fighting Chaos or
Tyranids for example?
Darius