[Epic] lord of battles

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 11:06:05 -0600

My understandingof the LoB rules, as gleaned from various Q&A and an
_extended_ conversation with GW by the local gamestore proprietor is this:

1) The LoB is given advance or charge orders.

        A) under advance orders the LoB may move up to its regular move, but
may not engage in cc.

        B) under charge orders the LoB MUST move it's regular move distance
(like a gargant on charge has a minimum move), may move up to double
its move, and may initiate cc.

2) Regardless of which orders it is given the LoB fires in the FF phase.

I am under the impression that these are the most "official" rules
available. We've also found they make for pretty good play balance. Does
anyone have any other information? Contradictions? Comments?

Temp