[Epic] E40K:Tyranids Suck!!!

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 11:58:17 +0100

Oki Purwanto wrote:
Actually this is a part where I always get confused (probably misread/miss
reading the specific rule part :))

The example being used consisted of 3 SEPERATE SM detachments, so when the
Whirlwinds lost the CC, they would have to run but the LRs and the SM
infantry would happily stand their ground and blow the Tyranids into little
bits of bio-genetic goo.

About the terminators though, I haven't a clue. I suppose that as the save
works against everything and can be combined with a transport save, it may
well allow you to save your terminators and/or heroes. Then again the rules
are fairly unequivocal about the destruction of WHOLE detachments if they
are caught while broken.

Cheers,
Colin