[Epic] Re: Leviathans as HQ?

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 06:06:33 -0700 (PDT)

---"Erik K. Rutins" wrote:

> > Note: I know some of you may baulk at the idea of an army having
> > sveral units with the supreme commander skill running around
(plenty
> > of stubborn troops), I reckon that this would not be out of
character
> > with the Imperial Guard. If an attacking force has three
Leviathans
> > (all capable of taking on the role of regimental HQ), then its
troops
> > SHOULD all be stubborn.
>
> I wouldn't be against this, as long as you had at least one imperial
> infantry detachment for each Leviathan. Perhaps something like the
> Tyranid rules - 1 Command Leviathan per 1000/1500/2000 points?
>
> Regards,
>
> - Erik
>
> "Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
> up, if you will ever dig."
> - Marcus Aurelius

Sounds like a good idea. How about 1 Leviathan per 1000 points? Or,
alternatively, 1 Leviathan per 500 points spent on IG detachments.

Christian

===
"I'z neva seen such yellow troopz in all's me life!"

           Warlord Big'ead, invasion of Tallern, just before being
struck by a basilisk shell between the eyes.

Visit my Epic homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/4109