[Epic] Warlord Battlegroups

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:13:04 -0500

OK guys, I have a question for you all: how would you arm a long-range
Warlord Battlegroup? I want to put one together as I have a bunch of
titan weapons and a few Warlord sprues laying around, BUT I hardly ever
use titans myself and when I have to face off against them they are
almost always armed with short/medium ranged stuff. What I'm really
looking for is 3 titans each with some individuality (ie, I don't want
3 titans armed with the same exact weapons) that are able to support
each other reasonably well. Ideas?

Scott
shupes_at_...