[Epic] "FIREPOWER" and Blast Markers

From: J Andrew Evans <m00ebg00_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 18:24:38 +0100

Reading through the Rules changes errata just published in Firepower I
come across this:

Epic Rulebook
page 31: Extra text added to the end of para 4:
"Each blast marker on a detachment reduces its super heavy weapon shots
or firepower by one each. The detachment's firepower is always reduced
first, and if the blast markers exceed its firepower the remainders are
deducted from its super-heavy weapon shots."

I think this reverses the consensus we were coming to over Blast markers
affecting weapons not shots and means the 3xAT weapon needs three BMs to
shut it down.

A#